Festival of Lights Vendor Rules
Locations and Times
- Vendors may park in the festival area for set up and the duration of the event.
- Set up starts at 2:00 PM and must be completed by 3:00 PM.
- Booth must stay open and be staffed until at least 7:00 PM.
- Event ends at 9:00 PM.
- Food will be limited per food vendor.
- All food that you wish to serve must be listed on the application.
- You will be notified of the food(s) that you will be allowed to serve.
- On the day of the event, you must serve only the foods designated by the Events Committee.
- If weather is bad and vendor location is moved inside any building, there will be NO cooking of any kind inside that building.
- Items you will be selling must be listed on your application.
- If you have pictures of your products, please enclose one or two so we will have a better idea of what you will be bringing. For online registrations, you can reply to the confirmation email you receive after registering, and attach you digital images.
- NO sales of any weapons, guns, knives, replicas or toys of such weapons, live animals, or shockers.
- Booth fees are $25 for Chamber of Commerce members, $50 for non-members, and free for non-profits.
- Vendors are selected at our discretion. We will attempt to accommodate everyone, but if we have to deny an application due to limited availability, any registration fees paid online will be refunded.
- No registration fees will be refunded for any other reason, including cancellation of the event due to weather or the inability of the vendor to attend for any reason.
- Any checks returned for insufficient funds will be charged an additional $30.00 fee.
- We have the right to ask any vendor to leave who is not complying with the rules or not conducting themselves in a professional manner.
- Vendors are responsible for the merchandise, security and liability of their booths and persons.
- ALL GARBAGE must be picked up. No garbage, boxes or bags are to be left in your booth space.